SIGN UP, Step-by-Step.
Here are the details on how to sign-up as a Certified Photographer Academy eBook Affiliate:
- Go to: https://www.e-junkie.com/affiliates/?cl=163663&ev=e84b4a55c6
- Complete the Register section.
- An activation email will be sent to you. Once that email arrives, copy and paste the activation code into the activate field on the e-junkie website.
- Complete the Profile Settings section by filling in your company name (use your personal name if you’re not with a company) and enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. (We will send your affiliate earnings on the 5th of every month for the previous month.)
- In the Manage Your Affiliate Account section, select Get Affiliate Code.
- Certified Photographer Academy titles are under the following publisher account: Certified Photographer Academy; make sure that one is selected and then select Get Affiliate Code.
- Copy and paste your affiliate code (or simply extract the URL) to your website or blog or wherever you desire. Whenever anyone clicks on your affiliate code link and purchases something from us… you’ll make 50% of the sale!
We pay one month at a time, by Paypal, usually just after the calendar rolls over into the next month. You work hard for us, we pay you quickly. That’s how we roll.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us.
MAKE IT WORK, Some Tips
- Test your affiliate links to make sure they’re working; click your link and make sure it goes to our website.
- Write a review about one (or more!) of the study guide or study plan. Use your affiliate link whenever you refer to the eBook. People would rather hear an enthusiastic and personal review or recommendation than a simple regurgitation of talking points. We want you to refer resources that you’re excited about. Heck, get your friends to RT your tweets and link to your blog and you’ll make money on those referrals too. It’s all about spreading the love as wide and as passionately as you can. But remember, you’re building your own brand first, so don’t flog stuff you can’t get behind 100%
- When you get notified of an upcoming promotion, prepare your review to match the promotion. Our affiliates will receive an announcement about the promotion and promo code. We provide promo codes 5-10 times a year and the sales numbers are much bigger. If you want in on the action, tell your people about it sooner than later. And by sooner we mean before the discount runs out. It’s tempting not to tell people about the discounts. Logic says 50% of $47 is more than 50% of $40. But the discounts bring greater volume, so trust us on the math here. The same reason we offer discounts is the same reason you should be sure to tell your readers about them.
- Do more than one blog post – consider writing a summary or “what I learned” post about how the study guide or study plan helped you and about what you’ve learned. Then tweet it. Or put it up on Facebook. Or both. But don’t over-saturate your readers. No one likes a hard sell and while we can probably get over it, the last thing you want is to rob your own brand of solid equity because you come off like a used-car salesman. Not that you would. But, you know…. :-)
- Use the promotional graphics provided below in areas of your website that remain highly visible. Just be sure to link the graphics to our site using your unique affiliate code. If you need something you don’t see, ask us, we’ll do what we can to help.
USE THE PICTURES, Graphics Draw Attention.
Please feel free to use any of the affiliate banners below on your website, blog, or anywhere else you can legally get away with it. To save the graphic to your computer, right-click on the image and chose “Save As…“
Thank you for your support! We look forward to being a partner with you!